• All members must be aware of our current Family History UK Community Rules

Please read the following:

Read the current rules of the forum

Thank you

If you are a business -please contact us to advertise or be a sponsor on our FHUK Community Genealogy forums

New profile posts

Sorry I meant Daniel Bierton .I believe it to be the same as the thread b.1891.I have come across some medals with his name and serial no.during the clearance of my father in law's house.
Hello, I am trying to find my maternal grandmothers' father. Some say Frederick Joseph Searle but there is no marriage connection to her mother Alice Webb(b.1865-Bethnal Green).:confused:
Hi, I found some posts from 2012 by Steve looking for some information concerning a Daniel Bierston. I have uncovered some news for him if anyone can help put me in touch
Hi.
sorry to hear you've been ill, glad you're feeling better.
Anyway, i'd like to chat more about our family connections.

Hope to hear from you.
Hi.. family history...but enjoy any history especially local....i am from a Dawson..Birkenhead Wirral) and Haslehurst (Wallasey)..My Great grandad lost in action killed.. the Somme 18/08/1916..
Nicole-sorry for the very long silence, but I have been ill. Started with a flu type that the flu jab didn't include, and infection after that. Anyway think it's done now.
Could I please have my moderator status back.I lost it when my computer froze and I had to reinstall windows 10 again, then Microsoft informed me my email was out of date.
I'm researching Samuel (1822-1909) & his Eldest son Horace W. Duesbury (1851-1904), If I can reach family members of the Duesbury's from Brisbane Australia or San Francisco USA, it would help..
Hi looking for William tyldesley born 1773 married to Margaret Taylor born 1776. Both born in Winwick, Lancashire.
Thank you
Sheila Marland'
Hi richard.

Don't know whether you got my last message. Thought i'd say hello again, i hope when you're next online we can chat?

speak soon, hopefully.
Hi, nice to see others interested in past history. I am trying to find my long ago family lines. They would be Hamilton of Sligo Ireland and Sheldon of England
information on my Mother's family - - also the McCall family.My Grandparents came from Hawick-Adam & Nellie Pringle. would like to contact the 3 McCall children, anyone from the Pringle family.